I'm going to start with telling you how my week went last week. I planned this:
- Beef and Broccoli served with rice for my family and cauliflower rice for me.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Mexican Casserole or Bean and cheese taquitos, but I haven't decided yet.
- Chicken Burgers with Root Veggies in the air fryer.
- Homemade hamburger helper made with turkey.
What we actually had was as follows:
- Chicken Pot Pie (I got this recipe years ago off halfmysize.com, which is no more)
- Red Lobster
- Mexican Bubble Up Casserole (I searched on Pinterest and created my own)
- Milton Roasted Vegetable Pizza on Cauliflower Crust.
This week, my plan is to have some egg muffins again, a Denver Omelet inspired egg muffins along with preparing some overnight oats for breakfast.
For lunch, I have a salad mix and also have some soup in the freezer that I can use for lunches.
My plan for dinners this week include:
- Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice for me
- Mexican Casserole with Mini Tortillas.
- Chicken Burgers with root veggies.
- Pizza Bubble Up casserole.
- Beans and Cornbread.
- Cheeseburger and Tot casserole.
There is a real possibility that some of this will change because I have some meat in my freezer I need to make a point to use up. My goal is to create my lists of what is in my freezer and pantry and to create meals with what's there. What's your plan for the week?